A Glimpse into our Community
Real stories, advice, and shared experiences for medically fragile families.
- Medically Fragile Families – Impactful MomentsAs The Unforgotten Families continues to grow to help families across the United States, we wanted to take a moment to highlight some impactful moments from our TUF Advocates, families, and community members.… Read More »Medically Fragile Families – Impactful Moments
- How Occupational Therapy Can Benefit Medically Fragile ChildrenOccupational therapy (OT) provides individuals and families with a sense of independence and confidence, and for medically fragile children, occupational therapy can vastly improve their lives. What is occupational therapy? Quite simply, occupational… Read More »How Occupational Therapy Can Benefit Medically Fragile Children
- Medically Fragile Families in Arizona Can Now Provide Continuous Care for Their Loved OnesThe Unforgotten Families is excited to announce that the Family CNA Program, commonly referred to as the Family Licensed Health Aide (LHA) Program in Arizona, is now available for medically fragile families in… Read More »Medically Fragile Families in Arizona Can Now Provide Continuous Care for Their Loved Ones
- March Family HighlightFeaturing Jordy and Kiera Zink In Series 5 of our Impact Series, Colorado mother, Kiera, shares with viewers the exact moment she and her husband found out their daughter, Jordy, was diagnosed with… Read More »March Family Highlight
- 4 Tips to Caring for Medically Fragile Children with a Heart ConditionCaring for a medically fragile child with a heart condition can create added stress, worry, and can take an emotional toll on the entire family. In general, caring for a child with any… Read More »4 Tips to Caring for Medically Fragile Children with a Heart Condition
- Parenting During Change: Coping With a New DiagnosisParenting is rewarding and special, but can be difficult, and at times, bittersweet. But parenting a newborn child facing life-threatening conditions lies another layer of obstacles to tackle, routine of life, and unexpected… Read More »Parenting During Change: Coping With a New Diagnosis